Hotel Istana’s location is at the very heart of Kuala Lumpur’s Golden Triangle; the perfect vantage point to explore the city’s sights and sounds. Many places of interest and key establishments are within walking distance. These include:
- Pavilion Kuala Lumpur / Lot 10 / Starhill Gallery – 10 minutes walk
- KL Convention Centre – 10 minutes walk
- Monorail Station – 4 minutes walk
- Changkat Bukit Bintang Entertainment Hub – 10 minutes walk
- Aquaria KLCC – 10 minutes walk
From the hotel, Kuala Lumpur’s heritage buildings and colonial old-world charms can be seen readily, blending aesthetically with the sophistication of the metro’s modern architectural icons. Bukit Bintang, a playground for partygoers come sundown, is also near the hotel. This place is surrounded by hip nightspots and gastro-pubs lined along Bintang Walk, Changkat Bukit Bintang, Tengkat Tong Shin, Jalan Sultan Ismail and Jalan P. Ramlee.
For more information on Hotel Istana Kuala Lumpur, please click here.